Rosemary Roasted Potato Salad
These rosemary oven roasted potatoes make the perfect summer side dish on their own but when tossed in creamy avocado sauce and arugula they go to the next level of flavor! Try this as a side at your next BBQ or potluck dinner.
- 12 oz baby golden potatoes ~20 potatoes
- 1 tbs olive oil
- 1 1/2 tbs fresh chopped rosemary remove the stem and only chop the leaves
- 1 tsp salt I use fine sea salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 2 cups arugula
- 1/4 cup creamy avocado spread link in post
Preheat your oven to 375 degrees.
Cut the potatoes in half lengthwise. Toss them in olive oil, rosemary, salt and pepper.
Place the potatoes on a lined baking sheet with the flat side down for each one. Bake 20-25 minutes until tender. Tip: A sharp knife should go clean through without resistance if it's fully cooked.
For the salad: Toss the potatoes in creamy avocado spread. Stir in arugula when ready to serve. Enjoy!
- You can use more creamy avocado spread if you like your potato salad extra saucy