Cherry Walnut Oatmeal Recipe
This cherry walnut overnight oatmeal recipe is perfect for busy mornings or breakfast on the go. It's customizable, healthy and full of flavor
- 1/3 cup rolled oats
- 1/4 tsp ground ginger
- 1/4 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup milk of your choice
- 1/2 tbsp maple syrup
- 5 frozen dark cherries cut in quarters
- Pinch of salt
- 2 tbsp walnuts
- 2 tbsp coconut flakes optional
Add rolled oats, ginger, cinnamon, milk, maple syrup, cherries and salt to a mason jar.
Shake the jar for 15 seconds and refrigerate overnight.
Microwave for 1-2 minutes until oats are cooked through.
Top with walnuts, coconut flakes and extra milk (if desired).
- The recipe is for a 1 person portion since it's made in a mason jar.
- Stovetop or microwave friendly.