Sweet and Spicy Glazed Salmon
This sweet and spicy glazed salmon is an easy 15 minute sheet pan dinner. The glaze is a deliciously sticky combo of garlic, ginger and coconut aminos.
- 2 salmon filets wild caught, if possible
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped or grated
- 1 tbs fresh ginger, grated If you don't like too much spice, use 1/2 as much ginger
- 1/4 cup coconut aminos or soy sauce If you opt for soy sauce, mix it with 1 tsp of honey
- 1 tsp curry powder
- 1 tbs olive oil
- pinch of thyme fresh or dried
- salt and pepper to taste
Set the broiler to the high setting.
Place salmon pieces (skin side down) in a glass or ceramic baking dish. Press the grated garlic and ginger on top of each filet. Sprinkle each filet with curry powder, thyme, salt and pepper. Pour coconut aminos or soy/honey over the fish and around the fish in the dish. Drizzle olive oil over and around the filets.
Cover the dish with foil paper. Place in broiler for 10 minutes, covered. Uncover and broil and additional 2-4 minutes until tender. Enjoy!